New World Update 1.4.2
This week’s update includes a variety of World Experience updates and bug fixes, including the Rabbits’ Revenge Mini-Event!
New World Update 1.4.2 downtime will begin at 11 PM PT on April 12 (6 AM UTC on April 13).
Rabbits’ Revenge Mini-Event
Corruption has possessed rabbits all over Aeternum. For a planned duration of 2 weeks, players can hunt them down for special rewards such as:
- Defiled Rabbit's Foot, an enchanted consumable that grants players extra luck for 40 minutes when used. The strength of its effect scales with player level, and players can collect up to 5 per day.
- Diamond Gypsum, which can be used to increase expertise for a type of gear of the player’s choosing. Players can collect up to 3 per day.
- Defiled Storage Chest of the Hare, an incredible rare drop which provides superior storage capacity and an intriguing Corruption visual effect for the player’s home. Limit 1 per player.
Earthly Hidden Stashes will temporarily be on hiatus while Corrupted rabbits are in season, but will return once the event concludes.
- Disabled previous versions of the “Saboteur” and “Master of the Tempest” quests to allow completion via the new “Solo” alternative. Players that have either old quest versions pending in their Journal will have to re-obtain the associated expedition quest, but will now be able to take the alternative objective if desired.
Expeditions - Tempest’s Heart
- Fixed several spots in both Isabella and Neishatun’s boss arenas where players could intentionally stand or go prone and avoid aggro or attacks.
- Fixed an issue where Neishatun could become unresponsive during his encounter.
- Added additional measures to prevent players from re-entering a blocked-off encounter arena.
- Fixed an issue that caused high-level elemental plants from dropping correct resources when gathered.
Thanks for your support! We'll see you in Aeternum, and wish you luck in your quest for the mythical Defiled Storage Chest of the Hare.