New World Update 1.4.1
This week's update includes a variety of bug fixes, including fixing issues preventing main story progression.
New World Update 1.4.1 downtime will begin at 11PM PT (6AM UTC) on April 5.
World Experience - Notable Fixes
- Fixed an issue with storage chests not increasing available town storage total.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing completion of the "Answer the Call" Main Story Quest. Resetting the quest should now grant the item needed to complete it.
- Corrected a bug that prevented players from getting quest credit for "Into the Depths" by killing Commander Thorpe. Defeating Commander Thorpe in the Expedition should now properly advance the quest.
Economy & Progression
- Fixed an issue where quest reward containers from the "Tempest's Soul" quest line was not respecting players' Expertise when awarding loot. Rewards should now be at the appropriate Expertise level.
UX, UI, & Social
- Preparation for the Steam Free Weekend.
- Fixed an issue causing player achievements to load incorrectly at start of a new game session.
- Fixed an issue with the Indigo Flame using an incorrect icon.
- Fixed an issue causing certain Blunderbuss item types from being incorrectly listed under “Muskets” at the Trading Post.
Thanks for your support! We'll see you in Aeternum.