PTR Patch Notes - Patch #2 - March 2022
You can check out the PTR version of the Database here.
Please note that this list is not all encompassing and is intended as an early look into a number of changes included within the most recent PTR build. This change list will be regularly updated, up through retail release of the game version.
- Fixed a bug that could break weapon sheathing character animations and cause it to loop.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a player to unintentionally move significantly slower than expected.
- Added a new passive “Out of Combat” regeneration status for both HP and Mana.
- Void Gauntlet - Reduced the default root duration of the Void Gauntlet “Scream” ability from 2s down to 1s.
- Life Staff - Fixed a visual misalignment between casting timer and animation effects for “Divine Embrace”
- You can now sign up to Outpost Rush from anywhere, press “escape” to enter the main menu then select the Modes tab.
- Added a low-chance drop rate of arena orbs from Elite AI enemies.
- Allowed the UI to show more than 2 rewards at once.
- Wars have been adjusted to be 40v40 participants.
- UI has been adjusted to the new max participant numbers.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing some players from obtaining the second lore letter in the Garden of Genesis expedition.
- The current invasion wave is now displayed on the HUD.
- Daily faction mission token rewards have been increased by 5x.
- The “Balance of Time” named sword’s crafting recipe has been rebalanced to cost less and be in line with other T3 items.
- Blight Seeds are now Epic quality instead of Legendary quality.
PTR Only Changes
- Addressed a number of server crashes.
- Addressed a number of client crashes and errors.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally kept your screen desaturated after reviving from being killed.
- Added Umbral Shards as a reward to the quest “The Heart of the Tempest”.
- Performed a polish pass based on feedback for the quest “The Heart of the Tempest”.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD could disappear after being knocked down when using Mortar Charge.
- Fixed an issue where Claw Shot could do damage but won’t pull a target closer that’s within range. There still might be some edge cases that we are still following up on, however.
- Fixed an issue that allowed a blunderbuss to fire twice from one-click while aiming down sights in a settlement.
- Fixed a number of issues with several new Blunderbuss crafting recipes.
Tempest’s Heart Expedition
- Performed a polish pass on a number of combat encounters, fixing several bugs and edge cases.
- Performed a polish pass on a number of visual assets (AI models, animation, environment props, etc.).
- Performed an environment lighting pass to improve performance and overall visibility.
- Performed a player collision and AI navmesh pass.
- Added missing audio at the expedition’s exit gate.
- Fixed a bug with several new armor pieces not dying correctly during Outpost Rush.
- Decreased the health of the Corruption Cores by 5%.
- Increased the cooldown between Corruption Core spawns by 5s in each phase.
- Corrupted Flame Vents outer ring is now visible more quickly.
- The third intermission phase will now only spawn 1 Living Corruption Entity, down from 2.